Update - Feb 13th

So I haven’t posted an actual update in my Blog in awhile, so I figured I would provide an update. Things have been pretty busy at work and I actually just got back from a trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina. If you ever have a chance to go, I would recommend it! The city was very interesting. I got to see a Tango show and go on a boat tour while I was there. Did I mention it was 86 degrees and sunny every day I was there??? But anyways, I am back to reality now in Pittsburgh with our 30 inches of snow in February….

I have been spending some time reading through Montauk’s book “How To Get Into the Top MBA Programs, 4th Edition.” This is a pretty valuable book with a ton of information. I would highly recommend it to anyone applying to MBA programs. Aside from that, I have been working on updating my resume to reflect all of my recent achievements. Next, I will continue to visit schools and works on drafts of essays to prepare for the next set of essays. I have the following visits scheduled so far:

Tepper – Feb. 24th

Fuqua – April 29th

I hope to set up a visit to Darden sometime in-between Tepper and Fuqua.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Beat The GMAT - GMAT Forums, MBA Admissions Advice